Application Letter
April 30, 2015
To:
HRD Department
To:
HRD Department
P.T Gilang Agung Persada
Graha Artha no.5
SCBD Sudirman
Jakarta Pusat
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have read from your advertisement
at GAP.com that your company is looking for employees to hold some
position. I am interested in applying application for Manager position in your company.
I know that PT. Gilang Agung
Persada is one of the biggest retail product distributors in Indonesia, and I
am sure it would be an excellent career opportunity to join in and work for
this respective company.
My name is Rudiansyah Hadi Putra, I am 23 years old, I
was graduated from Gunadarma University, majoring
in Computer System on December 2014, and have been working for entry data
at Leksika Bookstore, computer technician, private teacher, teacher in laboraatory,
and responsible
practical embeded system.
I believe my experiences in this related field would be
useful for me to contribute your company better.
I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to convince you that my services
would be managing distributed systems the company become
better in the future, and the information is easily accessible. If you
choose me, I assure
you that a high level of efficiency would be applied to any assignment given to
me. I hope my qualifications and experiences merit to your consideration.
Thank you for kind attention, and I am looking forward to your reply.
Faithfully,
Rudiansyah Hadi Putra.
Rudiansyah Hadi Putra.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar